An award winning multidiscipline international engineering consultancy are seeking to recruit a Principal Electrical Engineer to join Building Engineering team in their Dublin office. They are seeking an enthusiastic self-motivated person who has excellent written and verbal communication skills and who wants to make a difference in the electrical field of building services. The Building Engineering team has a large team of engineers whose projects cover high profile mission critical, commercial, education, health, industrial and residential projects across Ireland and abroad. A large proportion of their projects are in excess of €35 million construction value.
They are specifically looking to appoint a Senior Electrical Engineer who has excellent experience working on Datacentre projects, is familiar working closely with clients and with a keen willingness to work on national and international projects. You will lead a team and work with Clients, Contractors and other key stakeholders. Please call Caroline to have a confidential discussion about this role.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- The successful candidate will have at least 8 – 10 years’ electrical design experience of which a minimum of 4 years will have been spent working on Datacentre projects.
- Excellent technical skills specific to Datacentre projects
- Proven experience in managing an engineering team while delivering projects to quality, time and budget
- Electrical Engineer with previous experience working in a consultancy in Ireland or the UK
- Significant track record of leading design teams.
- Experience in project and client management within a defined fee budget and program.
- Experience in identifying and winning new work and building client relationships.
- Ability to speak fluently and communicate effectively in written reports and oral presentations
Salary & Benefits:
- €80,000 – €100,000 commensurate with the candidate’s skills and experience
- Pension 6%
- Car allowance
- 25 days leave & facility to purchase more leave
- Good social club
- Expenses, mobile phone and laptop
- Paid membership fees for one professional institute
- Excellent CPD programme in line with CIBSE
If you are a Electrical Engineer looking for your next career move, please call or email your CV to Caroline Herlihy. We will not send your cv to any client without your permission.