Our client is an international project and construction cost consultant, providing a full range of management and specialist services spanning the entire capital project life cycle. Some of their recent projects have included data centres, commercial, industrial, retail, educational, public sector, leisure, hotel, healthcare, residential and civil engineering.
They are currently seeking to recruit a number of Quantity Surveyors (PQS) with previous experience within a cost consultancy organisation to join an expanding team. The successful Quantity Surveyors will work with US multinational companies currently investing in Ireland and Europe. Some of the projects will include mission critical projects, so previous involvement in similar type projects is desired, but not essential.
Some of the duties and responsibilities will in include; cost planning, negotiating and agreeing variations, final accounts, issuing interim valuations, identifying risks and opportunities, commercial management, administration and reporting to key stakeholders.
- Educational qualification in Quantity Surveying
- Ideally hold professional membership to SCSI or RICS
- Previous PQS experience is essential – minimum of 3 years’ post qualification experience within a cost consultancy
- Ambitious and committed to deliver an excellent standard of work
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Must be eligible to work in Ireland
- Competitive salary
- Car allowance
- Bonus – discretionary
- Free Parking
- Life Assurance
- Paid annual institute membership subscriptions
- 25 days leave
If you are an experienced PQS looking for your next career move, please forward your CV to Deborah Byrne for a confidential discussion.