Planner required to join one of Ireland’s leading Engineering consultancies. This company offers a wide variety of services in the Civil Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Structural Engineering, Transportation Engineering and Safety & Health. The Construction Planner will be required to work in the Water and Waste Water sector, reporting to the Principal Resident Engineer.
This company truly values their employees and provides support to encourage their employees to reach their full potential. This company is currently working on some of Ireland’s more prestigious projects and they offer excellent career development.
- Project programme planning, assisting with tenders and pre-quals.
- Collect and analyse information to plan and schedule construction projects.
- Working closely with the Site management teams.
- Generate forecasts, variance reports, and other documentation to monitor and manage projects.
- Research and report on economic, legal, and other factors that may impact project success.
- Evaluate current procedures and recommend change to improve the efficiency of planning and scheduling of projects.
- Ensuring all progress is captured in updates of system.
- Take lead in production/coordination in issuing of weekly reports.
- A third level degree in a construction related field.
- The successful Planner should have 10 years’ post graduate experience working as a Construction Planner, within an engineering consultancy ideally in Ireland.
- The successful candidate will have previous experience working within the Water and Waste Water sector.
- The Planner should have strong analytical ability.
- Must be proficient in Primavera and Microsoft Project software packages.
- Applicants must have fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland.
Salary & Benefits:
- Excellent salary €60k – €65k
- Free parking
- Excellent flexitime
- Death in service benefit
- Travel to work scheme
- Health Insurance
- Excellent support and guidance from the Directors and Engineers
Any Construction Planner who would like to discuss this role or any other roles should send a CV to Keith Conlon or contact Keith for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent.