Mechanical maintenance Technician required for large hotel in Limerick. This role is to carry out the execution of the preventive maintenance. Reporting to the Maintenance Manager you will be part of a small team responsible for the overall day to day maintenance operations.
- Providing maintenance support and updating equipment records.
- Electrical and Mechanical trouble-shooting.
- As part of the technical Maintenance team, work with equipment suppliers on new equipment and installations and modifications.
- Co-operate and participate fully in training and development in cross-skilling and other job-related competencies.
- Update the maintenance management system (CMMS), records of all changes, stores transactions made and work carried out.
- Responsible for completion of your planned work, parts booked out of stores and control of breakdowns.
- Observing all onsite and legislative rules and regulations in terms of Food Safety and Health and Safety.
- Relevant trade qualification.
- 3 years Exp in a similar role.
- Mechanical/Electrical background. Main skill in Mechanical
- Salary circa €35k-€45K
- Benefits package
- A permanent role