Mechanical Building Services Engineer urgently needed to join one of Ireland’s leading MEP engineering consultancies in their Dublin office. This company offers a unique blend of projects in a variety of sectors. Situated in central Dublin close to Dart / Rail stations, the firm offers numerous including car parking, flexible working hours & time in lieu. The company operates a Continuous Professional Development Training Programme using both internal and external resources.
Role: The successful candidate will be involved on multiple projects in the commercial, educational, biopharmaceutical, digital space, medical devices, waste treatment and food and drink sectors. The successful Building Services Engineer will report directly to the Director of Projects and Mechanical Engineering. You will be responsible for preparing technical reports, design, working closely with clients, design teams and contractors and project management.
- Degree in Building Services Engineering or equivalent
- Ideally should be Chartered or working towards Chartered status
- Must have 3 years post graduate experience, most of which will be in design gained within a consultancy environment.
- Experience in the design of industrial, commercial and educational projects would be beneficial as would an understanding of electrical services.
- The candidate should be proficient in Autocad and experience in BIM/Revit would offer a distinct advantage.
- The successful Building Services Engineer should possess excellent technical skills and written ability, be motivated and enthusiastic, be commercially aware, have the ability to work on their own initiative to meet deadlines and be able to liaise successfully with clients.
- Candidates must also possess an innate aptitude for mechanical and building services engineering design techniques.
- Excellent Salary circa €50,000 – €60,000 commensurate with the candidate’s skills and experience
- Time in Lieu
- Free parking
- Mileage expenses
- Shower facilities
- Ongoing CPD
If you are a Building Services Engineer looking for your next career move please call or email your CV to Keith Conlon. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent.
GPC has in excess of 18 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally. We have extensive permanent positions for the following roles; M&E Building Services Engineer, Civil Engineer, Environmental Engineer, Transportation Engineer, Structural Engineer and Resident Engineer.