An intermediate level Mechanical Engineer or Building Service Engineer with 3 – 6 years’ experience is required to join a busy Irish owned multidisciplinary consultancy in Dublin city centre.
They currently have a range of medium and large-scale industrial, pharmaceutical, healthcare, data centres and commercial projects from both national and international clients, where they offer design, project management and construction services through to completion.
This opportunity will suit a motivated and ambitious Mechanical Engineer holding a Degree level qualification in Mechanical Engineering or Building Services and who has gained a minimum of 2 years industry experience.
The successful Mechanical Engineer will join an established and growing multidisciplinary team, where career progression and personal development is encouraged and supported.
Some of the duties and responsibilities will include completing detailed design calculations, prepare schedules, data sheet and specifications, conduct site surveys, assist in preparing technical reports and cost estimates.
- Degree level qualification in Mechanical Engineering or Building Services Engineering
- Ideally 2-6 years’ post-graduate experience in the design and management of a range of building projects
- Good knowledge and understanding of mechanical building services design
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and Revit desired
- Knowledge of Design software
- Team player
- Must have fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland
- Excellent salary circa €45k-€60k – will commensurate with the candidate’s skills and experience
- Pension contribution
- 25 days leave & facility to purchase more leave
- Excellent public transport network
- Paid membership fees for one professional institute
- Ongoing enthusiastically managed CPD Programme + Internal education programmes
If you are a qualified Mechanical Engineer or Building Services Engineer looking for your next career move, please send your cv to Deborah Byrne for a confidential discussion.