Mechanical Building Services Engineer required to join an award winning engineering consultancy in Dublin. This company offers a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to join a growing team at an intermediate level and to progress their career as the team continues to expand.
- Lead projects from concept stage to completion
- Liaise with clients, architects and project managers
- Specification and design of Mechanical Building Services systems for a range of projects
- Excellent Microsoft Office Skills
- Commercial, 5,000,000 ft2 office space
- Student Accommodation 1000 student beds
- Healthcare – 3000 beds, 30 operating theatres
- Various Housing Developments from 2000 units
- Honours Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineer with 3 – 6 years + experience in mechanical design within a consultancy.
- Position requires thorough knowledge of mechanical design and engineering techniques.
- Deep knowledge of CIBSE, IEC, BS, IS and EN Standards.
- Must speak fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland
- Excellent Salary (circa €40,000 – €60,000) depending on experience
- Flexi Hours,
- Early finish on Friday
- Company laptop, can work from home
- Great location of the m50
- Excellent CPD
If you are an Mechanical Engineer considering a career move, please feel to send your cv CV or contact Stephen for a confidential discussion. PC will not send any applicants cv’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent.