Mechanical Engineer with 1-2+ years’ experience required to join a leading engineering consultancy. Our client is one of Ireland’s most respected design & engineering consultancies, renowned for specializing in designing mechanical & electrical building services for over 60 years. The ideal Mechanical Engineer should be looking to further their career for the long term, within this well-established consultancy.
They have a diverse project portfolio which covers commercial, healthcare, education, retail & residential developments. This company offers excellent career development, award winning projects & a strong remuneration package.
Please call Stephen on 086 781 0666 for a confidential discussion.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- Ability to work to agreed deadlines & to a high standard.
- Previous experience working within a consultancy environment preferred.
- The successful Mechanical / Building Services Engineer should have minimum 1-2 years post graduate experience in the design of mechanical building services.
- Applicants must have fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland
Salary & Benefits:
- Excellent salary €40,000 – €50,000+ commensurate with the candidate’s skills & experience
- Paid overtime (if required)
- 23 days leave & 25 days after 5 years’ service
- Benefits: Pension, Flexitime, Expenses, Mobile phone & laptop
- Paid membership fees for two professional institutes
- Ongoing CPD
If you are a Mechanical Engineer at any level & are looking for your next career move, forward your CV or call Stephen on 086 781 0666 – all applications are treated in strict confidence.