One of Ireland’s leading Design, Engineering Multidisciplinary Consultancies are looking to recruit a Mechanical Engineer Building Services to join an expanding M&E department based in their Dublin office.
The Mechanical Engineer will be responsible for the design, specification and on site installation for Commercial, Healthcare & Residential projects.
If you are a Mechanical Engineer at any level and are looking for your next career move, please call Caroline Herlihy on 086 8055216, all applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
- Degree in Building Services Engineering / Mechanical Engineering
- Ideally have experience in designing a range of projects across multiple sectors
- The successful Mechanical Engineer should have minimum 3+ years’ post graduate design experience within Building Services Projects
- The Engineer must have AutoCAD experience as well as IES, Hevacomp design software
- BIM/REVIT, BREEAM and LEED a definite advantage
- Applicants must have fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary €45,000 – €65,000 Fully Negotiable depending on skills and experience
- Excellent CPD programme
- Detailed benefits package available on application
If you are a Mechanical Engineer within Building Services and are looking for your next career move, please send your cv to Caroline Herlihy, all applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence. We will not send you cv out without your consent.