Mechanical Building Services Engineer needed to join an multi award winning building services engineering consultancy in Cork OR their Dublin office.
The successful Mechanical Building Services Engineer will be responsible for design of a range of projects some of which are detailed below. You will report to a Senior Engineer and will have excellent support and guidance in your role.
- €20m Nursing Home
- €10m Industrial plant
- €20m Hospital Extension
- Numerous Commercial Developments
- Various Housing Developments from 50 units to 500 units
- Degree in Building Services Engineering / Mechanical
- The successful Building Services Engineer should have minimum 3 – 6 years’ post graduate design experience within an engineering consultancy.
- Ideally have experience in designing a range of projects.
- Applicants must have fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland.
Salary & Benefits:
- Basic salary €40,000 – €45,000+ depending on experience
- Flexible working hours
- 25 days paid leave
- Accredited excellent CPD programme.
- Detailed benefits package available on application
If you are a Mechanical Building Services Engineer / Mechanical Engineer looking for your next career move please call or email your CV to Keith Leavy.
We will not send your cv to any client without your permission.
We also have many other roles for Mechanical Building Services Engineers and Electrical Engineers across Ireland.