M&E Coordinator required for a leading main building contractor. Our client is a dynamic construction solutions provider to the commercial, retail, leisure/ hospitality, life science, healthcare and industrial/infrastructure sectors. The ideal M&E Coordinator will already have worked on major building projects in Ireland or the U.K.
- Review M&E design information at tender stage and undertake a full design gap analysis to advise the bidding team of any design shortfalls.
- Monitor, co-ordinate and control the flow of M&E design information to ensure the timely release of information for construction activities.
- Ensure M&E information released for construction has been reviewed by all interface designers and construction team and amended/approved prior to issue for construction and is in line with the specification/ contract.
- Maintain and update variation logs.
- Check for discrepancies between project drawings and technical specifications.
- The M&E Coordinator will be degree qualified in Building Services, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- Graduate to 3 years’ experience of working in Building Services.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Knowledge and experience of Revit/BIM.
- Must be energetic, proactive and demonstrate a strong track record with excellent references.
- Salary circa €50k-60K
- Benefits package
- A permanent role
If you are a M&E Coordinator considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Keith Conlon for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin and has more than 20 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.