M&E BIM Technician needed to join one of Ireland’s leading Mechanical & Electrical Contractors in Dublin. The successful MEP BIM Technician will be involved in a range of projects, some of which are detailed below.
Please call Jennie Hoare on 086 609 8473 for a confidential discussion about this role.
- Follow BIM content standards and development procedures.
- BIM MEP Modelling across Mechanical and Electrical Services.
- Adhere to BIM Execution Plan and BIM project workflow criteria.
- Using Revit MEP for drawing production including General Arrangements, Sections and Detail Views.
- Run clash detection on models and generate clash detection reports.
- Resolve clashes across Mechanical and Electrical Services using Revit software.
- Recognised formal training course in Revit MEP, supported by an Appropriate Certificate and or Diploma.
- 3 years’ minimum experience working in the role of BIM Technician, ideally with a contractor.
- Ability to work to agreed deadlines & to a high standard.
- Applicants must have fluent English.
- Excellent communication skills
Salary & Benefits:
- €40,000 to €50,000 – DOE
- 21 days paid annual leave
- Discounted Healthcare
- Regular Company Social Events
- Excellent Company Culture
- Travel Saver Scheme
- Bike to Work Scheme
If you are a M&E BIM Technician looking for your next career move, please call Jennie Hoare on 086 609 8473. We will not send your cv to any client without your permission. We also have many other roles for Mechanical Building Services Engineers and Electrical Engineers across Ireland.