A leading Architectural practice with offices in Ireland and abroad, have an exciting opportunity for a talented Architect with 10 years+ experience, to take the lead on residential developments across the greater Dublin area.
The remit of this position will be to lead a team and deliver multiple residential developments from €50m-€100m across Dublin, taking projects from initial stages through to completion, whilst managing all stakeholders and timescales.
They have a significant project portfolio spanning healthcare, leisure, educational, commercial and residential developments, with current projects ranging from €25m-€300m. The ideal Architect must have some experience work in Ireland or the UK on medium or largescale residential developments.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Senior Architect, who is looking to progress their career with a well-established architectural practice, offering full autonomy, design opportunities and for the right person, an Associate level position.
- A Degree in Architecture and hold membership to the RIAI / RIBA
- A minimum of 10 years’ post graduate experience working for Architectural practices, some of which must have been gained in Ireland or the UK
- Proven success taking projects from concept design through to completion
- Good design flair and technical understanding
- Good site experience
- Project experience must include a wide range of residential projects
- Previous track record working closely with clients and contractors
- Thorough understanding and experience working within the current planning legislations.
- Some exposure or experience using Revit is desired
- Excellent communication, organisational and presentation skills.
- Excellent remuneration package to commensurate with experience
*All calls are strictly confidential*
This opportunity may suit an experienced Architect looking to return to Ireland and join an award-winning practice offering an excellent career opportunity.
If you are an experienced Architect looking for a new opportunity offering excellent career progression, please email your CV and to Deborah Byrne for confidential discussion.