Junior Site Engineer required for a top tier Main Building Contractor. The successful Junior Site Engineer will have 1-2 years’ experience and be responsible for preparing the weekly programme of work in conjunction with the Site Manager / General Foreman and completing the daily diary of all activities. The company is entering an extensive period of expansion so there will be a fantastic opportunity to progress and develop your career.
- Residential €50m
- Hotel x 2 €25m & €30m
- Commercial – €25m – €30m
- Student Accommodation €30m
- Datacentres – €20m – €60m
- Degree qualified
- 1-2 years’+ experience working for main contractors in Ireland / UK / Canada / Australia / New Zealand.
- Track record of working under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Worked on projects valued above €2 million+
- Must speak fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland
- Basic salary circa €40K – €50K+
- Benefits package
- Great company culture
If you are a Junior Site Engineer considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Declan Hasson for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC has 20 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and internationally.