Junior Site Engineer required for a leading Civil Engineering contractor with 1-2 years’ experience to work on a large-scale project in Limerick. Ideal role for the Site Engineer who has groundworks experience and strong setting-out experience. Excellent company who can offer a great package and great career progression with lots of large projects in the pipeline.
Please contact Declan on 0861451302 for more info.
- Reading & interpreting drawings for layouts, materials measure etc.
- Management of subcontractors/groundworkers
- Planning works in an efficient manner to ensure programme targets are achieved
- Liaise with client’s representatives/Design Team members as appropriate
- Ensure that all works are carried out to the highest Health and Safety standards.
- Ensure work is carried out to the highest of quality standards.
- Ordering and control of materials on site.
- Civil Engineering Degree
- Groundworks background
- 5+ years’ experience
- Strong interpersonal skills, written and oral communication skills
- Self-motivating to deliver on safety, quality & programme
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Full driving license
- €35k-€45k (depending on experience)
- Benefits package
- Travel allowance / company vehicle
- Possible living allowance
If you are a Junior Site Engineer considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Declan Hasson for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin and has more than 21 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.