Junior Site Engineer required for a leading main building contractor in Dublin. This contractor has a great reputation in the industry and has demonstrated strong loyalty to their staff during the recession. The successful Junior Site Engineer will have 1-2 years’ experience and be responsible for preparing the weekly programme of work in reporting to the Senior Engineer on site. The company is entering an extensive period of expansion so there will be a fantastic opportunity to progress and develop your career.
- Setting out, levelling and surveying the site.
- Checking plans, drawings and quantities for accuracy of calculations.
- Ensuring that all materials used, and work performed are as per specifications.
- Managing, monitoring and interpreting the contract design documents supplied by the client or architect
- Planning the work and efficiently organizing the plant and site facilities in order to meet agreed deadlines.
- Civil / Structural Engineering Degree qualified
- 1-2 years’+ experience working for main contractors in Ireland / UK / Canada / Australia / New Zealand.
- Setting-out experience
- Worked on projects valued above €2 million+
- Must speak fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland
- Basic salary circa €40K – €50K
- Benefits package
- Company van / travel allowance
- Ongoing training and development to suit your desired career path
If you are a Junior Site Engineer considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Declan Hasson for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC has 20 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and internationally.