Site Engineer required by a Top Tier Main Contractor to work on a multi million large scale build project in Dublin. This is an ideal opportunity for a Junior Site Engineer starting out in their career who wants to join a company that can provide the best possible training and experience to progress into a senior position quickly.
- Setting out on a large scale building development.
- Communicate setting out control and provide information to assist with the construction of works.
- The Site Engineer will also ensure that the setting out equipment is properly maintained and calibrated.
- 1-2 years’ experience on Civil Engineering or Build projects.
- Engineering degree Qualified.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Applicants will be conversant with all surveying instruments and to co-ordinate setting out.
- Salary: €40k-€50k
- Company vehicle / travel allowance
- Great benefits package
- Continious CPD
- Ideal company to progress in
If you are a Junior Site Engineer looking for your next career move, please send your CV or call Keith Conlon for a confidential discussion. We will not send your cv to any client without your permission. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin with more than 20 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.