Junior Quantity Surveyor with 1 – 2 years’ experience required to join a Main Contractor to work on projects based in Dublin. This Contractor is unique in the industry placing a strong emphasis on the development of their staff through regular training and personal development as well as positive accountability.
The company culture is very forward thinking, and this approach is strongly encouraged by the company owners. After going through a period of rapid but controlled expansion the company has many projects in the pipeline. This would be an ideal role for a Junior QS who wants to give their career the most solid foundation and establish long-term career prospects.
Our client has a broad mixture of projects solely for blue-chip clients.
- Aviation newbuild and Fit-out (€56m)
- Commercial Office Block (€38m)
- City Centre Commercial Refurb (€20m)
- Datacentre (€10m)
- Various small works up to €500,000
- Degree qualified with at least 1-2 years’ experience in Quantity Surveying
- Ideally will have worked with a main building contractor in Ireland or UK.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- The successful Quantity Surveyor should be commercially and contractually aware
- Ambitious and committed to deliver an excellent standard of work
- Must be eligible to work in Ireland
- Starting Salary: €35,000– €50,000
- Top benefits package
- Excellent career development
- Travel Allowance
- Health Insurance
- Pension contributions
- Training and development plans
- Very progressive organisation
If you are a Junior Quantity Surveyor looking for your next career move, please send your cv or call Declan Hasson for a confidential discussion. We will not send your cv to any client without your permission. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin with more than 20 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.