Junior Quantity Surveyor required for an independently owned property investment company who are entirely focused on the Irish, UK and European real estate market. Out client has plans to become the largest developer in Ireland within the next year. This is a fantastic unique opportunity for the Junior QS with some experience working for a main building contractor in Ireland who would like to move out of main contracting to more of a client-side role.
- Development monitoring & feasibility studies.
- Cost Planning.
- Cost Managements and Cost Engineering.
- Contract Administration.
- Project and Development Life Cycle Costing.
- Specialist Value Engineering Services.
- Legal and Contract Advisory Services.
- Degree qualification in Quantity Surveying.
- At least 2 years’ experience working with a Main Building Contractor
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong IT skills
- €35k – €45k
- Travel allowance
- Excellent benefits package
- Unique role and fantastic career development opportunities
If you are a Junior Quantity Surveyor a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Declan Hasson for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC has 20 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.