Junior Quantity Surveyor with 1 years+ experience required to join a main building contractor to work on projects based in Limerick and Galway. This company has an large number of projects in the pipeline, so this would be the ideal role for the Junior QS who would like to give his or her career the most solid foundation.
The successful QS will be tasked assisting in the provision of quantity surveying services for post-contract duties on a large development under construction. The Junior QS will report to the Senior Quantity Surveyor. Our client requires a motivated team player who is keen to learn, has a commercial acumen, and enjoys contributing to the successful delivery of projects.
- 1 years+ Post-Graduate experience with a PQS or Contractor.
- Must have a Construction Management or Quantity Surveying qualification.
- An ability to achieve demanding time and quality targets.
- Good IT skills with competency using Cubit, Cost-ex or equivalent, Microsoft Word and Excel
- A willingness to attend training and to develop relevant knowledge, techniques and skills.
- To have strong analytical skills and ability to present findings
- To have good spoken and written communication skills
- To be methodical, pay attention to detail and be accurate
- To be good at working with people at all levels and willing to work in a team.
- Ability co-ordinate several different projects at the same time.
- Salary: €30,000– €40,000
- Excellent career development
- BonusCompany Vehicle
If you are a Junior Quantity Surveyor looking for your next career move, please send your cv or call Keith Conlon on 0861893835 for a confidential discussion. We will not send your cv to any client without your permission. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin with more than 20 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.