Junior Quantity Surveyor with 1 – 2 years’ experience required to join a Main Contractor to work on projects based in Dublin. The company culture is very progressive placing a strong emphasis on the development of their staff and this approach is strongly encouraged by the company owners. After going through a period of rapid but controlled expansion the company has a wide range of very interesting projects for blue-chip clients including Datacentres, Commercial fit-outs, Aviation newbuilds and many more. This would be an ideal role for a Junior QS who wants to give their career the most solid foundation and establish long-term career prospects.
- QS Degree qualified with at least 1-2 years’ experience in Quantity Surveying
- Worked with a main building contractor in Ireland or the UK
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- The successful Quantity Surveyor should be commercially and contractually aware
- Ambitious and committed to deliver an excellent standard of work
- Excellent IT skills
- Must be eligible to work in Ireland
- Starting Salary: €35k – €45k
- Top benefits package
- Travel Allowance
- Health Insurance
- Pension contributions
If you are a Junior Quantity Surveyor looking for your next career move, please send your cv or call Declan Hasson for a confidential discussion. We will not send your cv to any client without your permission. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin with more than 20 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.