Junior Project Manager required for one of Ireland’s top tier Main Contractor’s to work on commercial building projects based in Dublin. Our client has a large portfolio of work with expertise in Healthcare, Education, Residential, Refurbishment, Hospitality, Commercial, Pharmaceutical and Industrial sectors across the country. They are looking for a qualified Engineer or a Construction Management graduate with 8 years+ experience to fill this role.
- Shadowing the Contracts Manager
- Providing advice on the management of projects
- Organising the various professional people working on a project
- Carrying out risk assessments
- Making sure that all the aims of the project are met
- Making sure the quality standards are met
- Using IT systems to keep track of people and progress
- Monitoring sub-contractors to ensure guidelines are maintained
- Overseeing the accounting, costing and billing to ensure the project is on budget
- Agreeing programme and delivering the project in accordance with same
- Attending site meetings
- Making sure the project is running in accordance to the programme and on budget
- Ensuring an efficient construction site
- Helping deliver projects with the highest quality
- Degree in Engineering or Construction Management
- 8+ years working on site ideally with main building contractors
- Must have worked on projects that are valued above €5 million.
- €60K – €70K
- Benefits package
- Company vehicle / vehicle allowance
If you are considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Declan Hasson for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin and has more than 20 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and internationally.