Intermediate Quantity Surveyor required for one of Ireland’s leading developers who have a great reputation and have completed various iconic developments in both Ireland and the UK. The successful QS will work with an experienced commercial team on a landmark large-scale development in the city centre which has both commercial and residential sections. Our client is looking for a QS who has medium to large scale building project experience and would like to take the step up to senior level over the next year.
Contact Declan on 0861451302 for more info.
- ·Provide assistance to the Commercial Manager and provide administration of subcontractors including processing payments, obtaining final account agreements
- ·Provide commercial assistance to site team
- ·Attend commercial meetings with QS team
- ·Provide input to contracts with client’s representatives
- ·Provide and control strategy of commercial contracts
- ·Minimum of 4 years working on large scale building projects preferably
- ·QS or Construction Economics Degree qualified
- ·Strong written and verbal communication skills
- ·Ability to use time productively, maximise efficiency and meet challenging work goals
- ·Possess ability to work well as part of a team and independently
- ·Company Vehicle / Travel allowance
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Declan Hasson for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC has 21 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.