An Interior Technician with 5 years’ industry experience, preferably working on fit-out projects, is required by a leading Architectural practice in Dublin. Due to a significant increase in projects, they are expanding the Interiors team and seeking to recruit a minimum of TWO intermediate level Interior Technicians with previous retail project work, to be part on an award-winning team.
The ideal candidate will have previous retail or commercial project experience, have worked within the current building guidelines and be competent producing documentation and drawings such as; Planning applications, tender package production and construction package production, site monitoring and snagging.
Minimum requirements to be considered:
- Must be eligible to work in Ireland
- Qualification in Architecture, Interior Design, Interior Architecture or similar
- 5 years’ industry experience within interior fit-outs – with an Interior Design company or Architectural practice
- Strong technical knowledge including detailing drawings, tender packages and construction drawings
- Proficiency in Revit is essential and knowledge of AutoCAD, 3D Max, Lumen RT, Bluebeam Revu or Able2extract is advantageous
- Previous retail project experience in highly desired, but not essential
- Proven success taking projects from concept design phase through to final completion
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player
- €Neg. doe
- Group healthcare scheme
- Taxsaver – bike to work scheme
- Annual salary review
If you are an experienced Interior Architect, Interior Technician or Interior Designer and you are interested in this opportunity or further opportunities within the Architectural industry in Ireland, please email your CV to Deborah Byrne for further details.