*Proficiency in Revit is essential to be considered for this position*
An Interior Architect with a minimum of 3 years industry experience working on office and commercial fit-out projects is required by a leading Architectural practice in Dublin. The successful Interior Architect will join an established team and will be involved in various medium and large-scale commercial and office projects.
This industry leading organisation is one of the most successful practice’s in Ireland and offers a “state of the art” office environment, using the latest IT technologies and has a broad ranging project portfolio.
The ideal candidate will have previous retail or commercial project experience, be fully versed and have recent experience working with current industry regulations.
Minimum requirements to be considered:
- Must be eligible to work in Ireland
- Qualification in Architecture, Interior Design, Interior Architecture or similar
- Ideally 3 years’ industry experience within commercial fit-outs
- Strong technical knowledge including detailing drawings, tender packages and construction drawings
- High level of IT proficiency in Revit is essential and knowledge of AutoCAD, 3D Max is beneficial
- Previous medium and largescale commercial project experience in highly desired
- Proven success taking projects from concept design phase through to final completion
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven success working within a team environment
- Dublin city centre
- €Neg. doe
- 21 days holidays
- Taxsaver – bike to work scheme
- Annual salary review
If you are an experienced Interior Architect, Interior Technician or Interior Designer and you are interested in this opportunity or further opportunities within the Architectural industry in Ireland, please email your CV to Deborah Byrne for further details.