A medium sized design led practice in Dublin city are seeking a qualified Interior Architect with 5 years’ experience to work on a newly awarded high-profile commercial project. The ideal candidate will be an Interior Architect with circa 4-5 years’ industry experience along with possessing good Revit skills and proven success with both commercial and workplace design projects.
The successful Interior Architect will join a notable architectural practice with a team of over 45 talented architectural professionals, who has an excellent reputation in the Irish market. They are currently working on a range of high profile medium and largescale projects across Dublin.
Their current project portfolio consists of commercial, residential, mixed-use, educational and healthcare developments.
- Qualification in Architecture, Interior Design OR Interior Architecture
- 5 years’ industry experience with proven success within commercial and workplace design projects
- High level of IT proficiency including good level of Revit skills is essential
- Creative individual with a good eye for design
- Good expertise using colour, lighting and materials
- Excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven success working within a team environment
- Dublin city centre
- €Neg and excellent benefits package on offer
If you are an Interior Architect, Interior Technician or Interior Designer and you are interested in this opportunity or further opportunities within the Architectural industry in Ireland, please email your CV to Deborah Byrne for further details.