A junior level Interior Architect with 1-2 years’ post graduate experience is currently required by a leading Architectural practice in Dublin.
The successful Interior Architect will join an award-winning Interiors team, within a medium sized architectural practice and will have the opportunity to work on a range of commercial, workplace and retail fit out projects.
Due to an increase in newly awarded projects, they are expanding the Interiors division and looking to add highly talented and creative interior architects to the team.
The ideal candidates will have previous experience across design, design development, tender and construction phases.
*Preference will be given to interior Architects with good Revit skills, who can commence at short notice*
Minimum requirements to be considered:
- Eligibility to work in Ireland
- Degree level qualification in Architecture, Interior Design, Interior Architecture or similar
- 1-2 years’ industry experience within an architectural or interior design office
- Previous project experience must include a range of commercial, workplace design and fit-outs
- High level of IT proficiency including experience using Revit is essential to be considered
- Good working knowledge of current Irish regulations
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven success working within a team environment
- Dublin city centre / south
- €30k-40k doe
If you are an Interior Architect, Interior Technician or Interior Designer and you are interested in this opportunity or further opportunities within the Architectural industry in Ireland, please email your CV to Deborah Byrne for further details. All conversations are fully confidential.