Health and Safety Officer with 3+ years+ experience required to join one of Ireland’s leading developers to work on a variety of residential projects and mixed-use developments. Our client is currently rebuilding their health and safety team. With many exciting projects due to commence in the new year, this is an ideal role for an ambitious health and safety officer who feels stuck in their current position. Market leading packages on offer.
Please call Declan on 0861451302 for more info.
- Carrying out safety inspections and producing risk assessments
- Regularly review and update Company Risk Assessments, Safe Operating Procedures and Safety Statement
- Complete Safety Induction Training for all new staff on site and maintain documentary evidence of same.
- Investigate, record and report accidents and incidents that may occur on the site you are responsible for
- Identify new and on-going safety related training requirements, ensuring all mandatory training is reviewed and delivered on time
- Ensure that correct PPE is worm by all staff on site
- Review sub-contractors’ Safety Statements and Safety Compliance
- Degree qualified
- 3 years+ working as a Health and Safety Officer on building projects.
- Must be proactive and confident
- Strong IT skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent salary circa €35,000 – €45,000
- Leading benefits package
- Excellent career prospects
- Company vehicle / car allowance
If you are a Health and Safety Officer considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Declan Hasson for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin and has more than 20 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.