Health and Safety Officer
Health and Safety Officer with 2 – 3 years+ experience required to join an expanding Main Building Contractor to work on a variety projects based in Dublin for blue-chip clients. This award-winning Main Contractor has a great reputation throughout the industry for being a great company to work for and maintain the highest Health and Safety standards throughout their projects. This is an exciting role for a site-based Health and Safety Officer that wants to join a young and growing team of ambitious construction professionals to work on some of the most prestigious projects in the Dublin area. The successful Health and Safety Officer can expect to enjoy strong career progression and development.
For futher information please call Declan on 0861451302
- Carrying out safety inspections and producing risk assessments
- Regularly review and update Company Risk Assessments, Safe Operating Procedures and Safety Statement
- Complete Safety Induction Training for all new staff on site and maintain documentary evidence of same.
- Investigate, record and report accidents and incidents that may occur on the site you are responsible for
- Identify new and on-going safety related training requirements, ensuring all mandatory training is reviewed and delivered on time
- Ensure that correct PPE is worm by all staff on site
- Review sub-contractors’ Safety Statements and Safety Compliance
- Degree qualified
- 1-2 years working as a Health and Safety Officer on building projects.
- Must be proactive and confident
- Strong IT skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent salary circa €35,000 – €45,000
- Superb benefits package
- Excellent career prospects
- Company vehicle / car allowance
If you are a Health and Safety Officer considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Declan Hasson for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin and has more than 20 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.