Health & Safety Officer with 2 years + experience required to join an award winning Main Building Contractor to work on projects based in Dublin. Our client is a dynamic company with a broad range of projects including commercial, retail, leisure/ hospitality, life science, healthcare, industrial and infrastructure sectors.
You’ll be responsible for the preparation of health and safety plans and risk assessments, site audits and reporting, reporting directly to the safety manager. You will complete safety induction training on site to all new staff and attend regular Health & Safety meetings with senior management.
Call Keith Conlon for a confidential discussion on 0861893835
- Degree qualified.
- 2 years + exp working as a Health and Safety Officer on Construction Projects.
- Experience with relevant HSQE standards and management systems.
- Strong time management skills.
- Must be proactive and be able to work as part of a team.
- Computer literate.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Must have fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland.
- Excellent salary circa €40k – €50k
- Company Vehicle / allowance
If you are a Health & Safety Officer considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Keith Conlon for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin and has more than 20 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.