Health and Safety Officer with 3-4 years’ experience required to join a Tier 1 Main Contractor to work on Dublin projects. The company has a wide range of clients including large multi-national corporations, private companies, local authorities and state authorities.
This is an exciting role for a Health and Safety Officer that wants to join a young and growing team of ambitious construction professionals to work on some of the most prestigious projects in the Dublin area. Please Call Keith Conlon for a confidential discussion – 086 1893835
- Relevent Health & Safety Qualification.
- At least 3-4 years working as a Health and Safety Officer on Construction Projects.
- Strong people and time management skills.
- Must be proactive and be able to work as part of a team.
- Strong IT, written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent salary circa €40k €50k
- Superb benefits package
- Excellent career prospects
- Company vehicle / car allowance
If you are a Health and Safety Officer considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Keith Conlon for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin and has more than 20 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.