Health & Safety Officer:
Fantastic opportunity to progress to H&S Manager
Health and Safety Officer with 2-3 years+ experience required to join an award-winning Top 20 Main Building Contractor to work on projects in Dublin. This Main Contractor has an excellent reputation throughout the industry for being a great company to work for and they really look after their staff. This is an exciting role for an ambitious Health & Safety Officer who wants to make their mark on a company and greatly improve Health and Safety standards and procedures.
- This is a multi-site role, ideal for the Health & Safety Officer who feels stuck on the one project and wants more authority in their position.
- Carrying out safety inspections and producing risk assessments
- Regularly review and update Company Risk Assessments, Safe Operating Procedures and Safety Statement
- Investigate, record and report accidents, incidents and near-misses promptly, ensuring any corrective actions are implemented without delay
- Review sub-contractors’ Safety Statements and Safety Compliance
- Relevant Health and Safety Qualification.
- 2-3 years working as a Health & Safety Officer / Adviser on Building Projects in Ireland.
- Must be proactive and be able to work as part of a team.
- Strong leadership skills and able to take the initiative.
- Strong IT skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must speak fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland.
- €45,000 – €55,000
- Travel allowance
- Excellent career prospects
- Detailed benefits package available on request
If you are a Health & Safety Officer considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Declan Hasson for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin and has more than 20 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.