Health and Safety Officer with 1 – 2 years+ experience required to join a Civil Engineering Contractor to work on projects based in Louth. The company culture is very progressive placing a strong emphasis on the development of their staff and this approach is strongly encouraged by the company owners.
Contact Keith Conlon for a confidential discussion on 0861893835
- Carrying out safety inspections and producing risk assessments
- Regularly review and update Company Risk Assessments, Safe Operating Procedures and Safety Statement
- Complete Safety Induction Training for all new staff on site and maintain documentary evidence of same.
- Investigate, record and report accidents, incidents and near-misses promptly, ensuring any corrective actions are implemented without delay
- Review sub-contractors’ Safety Statements and Safety Compliance
- Attend regular Health & Safety meetings
- Degree qualified
- 2 years’ + working as a Health and Safety Officer on Civil Engineering or Build Projects.
- Strong time management skills.
- Must be proactive and be able to work as part of a team.
- Strong IT skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent salary circa €40k-€50k+
- Great benefits package
- Excellent career prospects
- Company vehicle / car allowance
If you are a Health and Safety Officer considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Keith Conlon for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin and has more than 20 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.