Graduate Quantity Surveyor required for a Tier 1 Main Building Contractor to be based on a large mixed used development in the City Centre. This would be an excellent starting position for the Graduate QS with little experience. Our client will provide full training and the possibility to progress and take on more responsibility within the commercial department.
Please contact Declan on 0861451302 for more info.
- Ensure project objectives are met and set a change in process where appropriate
- Compile the final accounts, variations and valuations
- Sub-contractors tendering and payments
- Cost plans
- Cost reporting
- Interact with the project team to maximise project procurement, production and strategies
- Ability to form and develop relationships with client, PQS, design teams and supply chain
- QS /Construction Economics Degree qualified
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to use time productively, maximise efficiency and meet challenging work goals
- Possess ability to work well as part of a team and independently
- CPD programme
- Excellent training and opportunities to progress
If you are a Graduate Quantity Surveyor considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Declan Hasson for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC has 21 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.