An award winning and growing Architectural practice with offices across Ireland, are seeking to recruit a junior level Architectural Technologist with a minimum of 6 months’ industry experience.
Based outside the city, this role would suit someone living in the greater Dublin area who is looking to work closer to home.
As a result of increased projects in Ireland and across Europe, they are expanding their Dublin office and the new team member will have the opportunity to work on a range of commercial, retail and mixed-use projects.
The successful Architectural Technologist will join an established team and initially be involved in preparing planning, tender and construction drawings for a range of retail and commercial developments.
Full training and support will be provided.
- Educational qualification in Architectural Technology
- Ideally 6 months’ post qualification experience
- Full proficiency in AutoCAD or Revit
- A good understanding and experience working with current industry regulations
- The ability to work within a fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated with excellent communication skills and the ability to work to deadlines
- Be eligible to work in Ireland
- €25k-€35k doe
- West Dublin
If you are a Graduate Architectural Technologist with some architectural experience and you are interested in discussing your current career opportunities, please email your CV to Deborah Byrne for further details.