An awarding winning Architectural practice in Dublin, have an immediate requirement for an experienced Graduate Architect with ideally a qualification in Architectural Technology too.
This practice specialise in medium to large-scale commercial, retail, civic, industrial and educational projects and have received lots of industry commendations and awards. The ideal Graduate Architect will have some proficiency and experience using Revit, possess excellent technical skills and understanding and have previous architectural experience in Ireland.
The successful architectural professional will join a notable practice, who have a range of commercial (new builds and fit-outs), industrial, educational, cultural at various stages of development.
- Qualified Graduate Architect and Architectural Technologist
- A minimum of 2 years’ post-graduate experience
- Project experience should include a range of commercial, industrial, retail or cultural developments
- Proficiency in Revit is desired
- Strong technical understanding and experience working with current building regulations
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Must be eligible to work in Ireland
- Excellent salary on offer
- Educational support
- Dublin city centre
If you are a Graduate Architect and Architectural Technologist with some recent architectural experience in Ireland and you are looking to progress your career with a design led company, please email your CV to Deborah Byrne for further details.
GPC will not send any applicants cv’s to clients without a full discussion.