A design led architectural practice with a state of the art office in the heart of Dublin, is seeking a talented Architectural Graduate or Architect to work on a variety of exciting projects including leisure, office, residential, retail and educational developments.
The successful candidate will join an industry leader and a highly commended practice where they would have the opportunity to be part of an established team working on many iconic projects across Ireland and the UK.
The ideal Graduate Architect / Architect will have at least 3 years’ recent industry experience and possess a high level of drawing and technical skills with experience of Revit and AutoCAD.
- A minimum of 3 years’ post graduate experience
- Good understanding and knowledge of the current Building Regulations
- Strong presentation skills are an advantage.
- Highly motivated with good communication and organisational skills.
- Proficiency in Revit/BIM and AutoCAD is preferred
- Previous project experience on residential, retail and educational is desired
- Team player
- Dublin city centre
- €Negotiable depending on experience
If you are an experienced Graduate Architect OR Architect and you are interested in this opportunity or further opportunities within the Architectural industry in Ireland, please email your CV to Deborah Byrne for further details.
All conversations are fully confidential.