Excellent opportunity for a talented Graduate Architect to join one of Ireland’s leading architectural practices.
A medium sized award winning architectural practice in Dublin, is seeking to recruit a Graduate Architect or Architect with ideally 3-5 years industry experience.
The successful Graduate Architect will join a leading practice of over 50 staff and have a broad project portfolio which includes commercial, residential, healthcare, educational, mixed-use and conservation developments.
Due to recently awarded projects, they have new opportunities for experienced Graduate / Architect to join the team and be part of a team working on a range of educational and healthcare developments. This progressive company offers a vibrant, design led, studio-based environment and the opportunity to work on exciting projects where comprehensive training on Revit will be provided to the successful candidates.
- Qualified Graduate Architect / Architect
- Ideally 3-5 years post qualification experience
- Good knowledge and understanding working with current Irish building regulation
- Experience using Revit desired, but not essential
- Previous project experience should include a range of high quality residential, healthcare, educational or commercial developments
- Excellent interpersonal skills and along with ability to work well within a team environment
- Full eligibility to work in Ireland is essential
- Dublin city
- €Neg. depending on experience
- 20 days’ annual leave
- 5 hours per week
- Annual salary review
If you are an experienced Graduate Architect OR Architect and you meet the criteria above, please forward a copy of you cv to Deborah Byrne for further details.