Foreman required for a leading Residential Developer in Dublin. Due to several large residential schemes in the pipeline and in progress our client is looking to recruit a junior Foreman but will consider senior Foremen also.
- Running of the residential construction program from brown field to completion.
- Labour management.
- Managing orders and site admin.
- Ensure health and safety procedures are adhered to.
- Quality control inspections.
- Setting up weekly work schedules.
- The successful foreman will have at least 2 years working in a supervisory capacity on residential projects.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must have fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland.
- Salary €35k -€45k.
- Permanent role.
If you are a Foreman considering a career move, please feel free to contact Declan Hasson in confidence or send a CV. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin. GPC has more than 19 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.