Foreman required for a Tier 1 Main Contractor to work on a large-scale building project in the Kildare. The successful Foreman will be responsible for utilities and other civils element of this large building project. This is an excellent role with a great company with an expected duration of the project being 3 years+.
Please contact Declan Hasson on 0861451302 for more info.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience as Foreman/Site Supervisor on Civil Engineering Projects including Road Construction, Watermain/Wastewater, ESB Civils & Utilities
- Have excellent organisational and technical skills
- Have the ability to motivate and lead personnel
- Adhere to and enforce Company HSQE policies
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Road Construction, Water/Wastewater pipelines/ESB Civils & Utilities
- Experience of Urban Civils, Road Construction & Live Utilities would be an advantage
- Supervision of site personnel
- Scheduling of plant, material, labour and other resources to meet the programme
- Maintain daily site records
- Work in conjunction with the Project Manager
- Travel allowance / Company vehicle
- Industry leading pension
- Excellent support for career development
If you are a Foreman considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Declan Hasson for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin with 21 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.