Foreman required for a Tier 1 Main Contractor to work on large Civil infrastructure project in the South East. The successful foreman will have strong experience on roads and bridges. This is an excellent opportunity for the experienced foreman to join a Tier 1 company who are working on one of the largest civils projects in the country at the moment and have many similar projects in the pipeline.
- General Foreman duties such as:
- Management of sub-contractors, labourers and onsite staff
- Management and control of plant and equipment
- Management and control of health and safety issues
- Understand quality requirements from specifications and drawings and ensure compliance with both, on site
- Keeping up to date site diaries and paperwork
- Provide regular updates on the progress of works to the site manager
- Experience working as a Foreman for a Main Contractor on Heavy Civils projects previously
- Excellent communication skills, including drafting of written documentation
- Able to work within a team / lead a team
- Good IT skills are desirable
- Previous experience in Roads utilities Groundworks or general civils is essential
- Company van / travel allowance
- Industry leading benefits package
If you are a Foreman looking for your next career move, please send your CV or call Declan Hasson for a confidential discussion. We will not send your cv to any client without your permission. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin with more than 20 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.