Finishing Foreman for a long-established developer on a housing project in Wicklow along the N11. This is a permanent role with a well-respected company ideal for finishing foreman that wants to develop a long-term career. The successful Finishing Foreman will have recently worked on housing projects in Ireland and have a keen eye for detail. Contact Declan Hasson on 0861451302 for more details.
- Carpentry background
- Ideally have worked in a similar capacity for a Main Building Contractor in Ireland or the UK previously
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to lead a team
- The ability to work to tight deadlines
- Good eye for detail
- Attending weekly Management Team meeting for the Construction Team
- Maintaining the Site Diary – recording manpower levels for each sub-contractor and keeping detailed notes of all site activities
- Co-ordinating and managing of subcontractors
- Ensuring work is carried out to the highest of standards
- Ability to motivate Labourers and sub-contractors
- Base: €50k-€60k
- Travel allowance / company vehicle
- Benefits package
If you are a Finishing Foreman considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Declan Hasson for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin with 20 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.