Finishing Foreman required for a Tier 1 Main Building Contractor to work on large scale projects in the Dublin area. Our client has a large portfolio of projects in the Commercial, Residential, Pharma and Educational sectors. The successful Finishing Foreman can expect to work on some of the most prestigious projects in Ireland at the moment.
- Carpentry background
- Must have worked in a similar capacity for a Main Building Contractor in Ireland or the UK previously
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to lead a team
- The ability to work to tight deadlines
- Good eye for detail
- Attending weekly Management Team meeting for the Construction Team
- Maintaining the Site Diary – recording manpower levels for each sub-contractor and keeping detailed notes of all site activities
- Co-ordinating and managing of subcontractors
- Ensuring work is carried out to the highest of standards
- Ability to motivate Labourers and sub-contractors
- Base: €50k-€60k
- Travel allowance / company vehicle
- Industry leading benefits package
If you are a Finishing Foreman considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Declan Hasson for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin with 20 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.