Estimator required for the Civils Department for a leading Main Contractor in Dublin. Our client has a successful track record of working in Ireland, the UK and the Middle East. Due to an expansion of their civils work our client is currently recruiting an experienced Estimator with civils experience to be based in their head office in Dublin.
- Checking Bill of Quantities for accuracy and managing Bill of Quantity production on a Design & Build tender
- Tender document control
- Reviewing the Contract for each tender
- Compiling, issuing and adjudicating subcontractor/supplier tender quotations
- Preparing estimate Direct and Indirect Costs
- Identifying, analysing and developing risk registers
- Presenting estimates to the Board for review
- Preparing tender and contract documents for submission
- Civil engineering degree or construction related degree.
- The successful estimator will have at least 4 years working as an estimator for a main building contractor.
- Excellent time management skills
- Must have civils experience as an estimator
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Must have fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland.
- Strong IT skills and experience with Candy estimating software is an advantage.
- Salary €55k-65k.
- Benefits package.
- Company Car / Car allowance.
If you are an Estimator considering a career move, please feel free to contact Declan Hasson in confidence or send a CV. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin. GPC has more than 20 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.