Excellent opportunity for an Senior Electrical Engineer to join a top Irish Main Contractor for project based in Warsaw.
The Senior Electrical Engineer will be responsible for technical project delivery, including:
- Technical Submittal Procedures,
- Schedule Management,
- Package/Contractor Management,
- Quality Assurance, H&S,
- Including Commissioning.
- Relevant Building Services Degree or Electrical Engineering Degree
- Electrical Engineer 5+years’+ experience working as an Electrical Engineer working on a range of projects including Data Centres
- Previous relevant experience working in Ireland, the UK or Poland is essential
- Must speak fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland or Poland
- Basic salary €65k – €70k± fully negotiable depending on skills & experience
- 5% Pension scheme
- Health care
- Subsidised gym fees
- Free flights back to Ireland (expat)
- Living out allowance €160 p.w.
- Apartment in Warsaw
If you are an Electrical Engineer with 5+ years experience considering a career move, please feel free to send your CV or contact Caroline Herlihy for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC has 19 years’ experience working in the recruitment of M&E professionals within Ireland and Internationally.