Fantastic role for an Electrical Site Engineer to join a top Main Contractor in Dublin. The Electrical Engineer will be responsible for technical project delivery of the following projects including Data Centres, Commercial, Education, Residential Care & Public for several blue chip companies.
- Relevant Building Services Degree or Electrical Engineering Degree
- Electrical Site Engineer 3 -10 years’+ experience working as an Electrical Site Engineer working on a range of projects
- Previous relevant experience working in Ireland or the UK an advantage
- Must speak fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland
- Engineer for technical project delivery including, review of tender documentation, selection of plant and materials and submittals, co-ordination of the services, and oversight of the production of co-ordinated drawings,
- Develop and monitor project risk registers
- Prepare project schedules, material take offs, and out to tender schedules
- Manage relevant client communications,
- Assess and manage the project commercially to validate the project on handover from estimating, and proceed through to full technical procurement of all equipment, specialist sub-contractors and suppliers,
- Assist with the management of the project installation works to ensure a consistent high standard of site works and manage the programme through to final commissioning and handover,
- Evaluate value engineering or cost saving opportunities
- Assist with documenting and costing of changes to the work scopes and preparation of the monthly valuations and final account.
- Basic salary circa €65,000 – 75,000+ depending on skills & experience
- 5% Pension scheme
- Health care
- Subsidised gym fees
- Great location off the M50
If you are an Electrical Site Engineer considering a career move, please feel free to send your CV or contact Janette Purcell on 086 781 0666 for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC has 19 years’ experience working in the recruitment of M&E professionals within Ireland and Internationally.