Top main Contractor requires a Senior Electrical Engineer for a Mission Critical Data Centre Project (Site based). Successful Electrical Engineer will have 5+ years post graduate experience. Excellent opportunity to drive your career and work within an exciting turnkey solution driven environment.
If you are an Electrical Site Engineer at any level and are looking to make a move, please call Janette Purcell on +353 (0) 86 781 0666 for a confidential discussion.
- Electrical Engineer for technical project delivery including, review of tender documentation, selection of plant and materials and submittals, co-ordination of the services, and oversight of the production of co-ordinated drawings
- Develop and monitor project risk registers
- Prepare project schedules, material take offs, and out to tender schedules
- Manage relevant client communications
- Assess and manage the project commercially to validate the project on handover from estimating, and proceed through to full technical procurement of all equipment, specialist sub-contractors and suppliers
- Assist with the management of the project installation works to ensure a consistent high standard of site works and manage the programme through to final commissioning and handover
- Evaluate value engineering or cost saving opportunities
- Assist with documenting and costing of changes to the work scopes and preparation of the monthly valuations and final account
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Relevant Building Services Degree or Electrical Engineering
- 5 years relevant experience with at least 1/2 at a senior level (site based)
- Data Centre experience is beneficial but not essential all site experience will be considered
- €60 – 80K Highly negotiable depending on skills and experience
For more information about this Senior Electrical Engineer role or just a general career discussion please call Janette Purcell on +353 (0) 86 781 0666 for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send your cv to any company without prior discussion and full consent.