Electrical Building Services Engineer required to join an award-winning engineering consultancy in Dublin. This company offers a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to join a growing team at a Senior level and to progress their career as the team continues to expand.
- Work within a team of engineers in the design stages of projects, preparing designs for lighting, general services, comms and protective services
- Attending design team meetings with Clients, Architects and Engineers
- Preparation of drawings, specifications and equipment schedules to form tender packs for the electrical services installations
- Liaising with Electrical contractors during construction stage to manage queries and assess technical submittals
- Commercial, 5,000,000 ft2 office space
- Student Accommodation 1000 student beds
- Healthcare – 3000 beds, 30 operating theatres
- Various Housing Developments from 2000 units
- Honours Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Electrical Engineer with 4 – 6 years + experience in Electrical design within a consultancy.
- Lead projects from concept stage to completion
- Liaise with clients, architects and project managers
- Specification and design of Electrical Building Services systems for a range of projects
- Position requires thorough knowledge of Electrical design and engineering techniques.
- Deep knowledge of CIBSE, IEC, BS, IS and EN Standards.
- Must speak fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland
- Excellent Salary (circa €45,000 – €65,000) depending on experience
- Flexi Hours,
- Early finish on Friday
- Company laptop – can work from home
- Great location of the m50
- Excellent CPD
We are currently recruiting for a number of clients for: Principle, Lead , Intermediate, Graduate and Site Electrical Engineers, with salaries ranging from €35k – €80k – if you are an Electrical Engineer at any level considering a career move, please feel to send your cv or contact Caroline for a confidential discussion.
GPC will not send any applicants cv’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent.