Electrical Engineer required to join one of Ireland’s leading MEP engineering consultancies in their Dublin or Cork office. This company offers a unique blend of projects in a variety of sectors. Situated in central Dublin close to Dart / Rail stations, the firm offers numerous including car parking, flexible working hours & time in lieu. The company operates a CPD Training Programme using both internal and external resources.
Role: The successful Electrical Engineer will be involved on multiple projects in the commercial, educational, biopharmaceutical, digital space, medical devices, waste treatment and food and drink sectors. You will report directly to Director of Electrical Engineering and Control Systems and you will be responsible for preparing technical reports, design, working closely with clients, design teams and contractors and project management.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering with a minimum of 3 + years post graduate experience working as an Electrical Design Engineer within an engineering consultancy ideally in Ireland or the UK.
- Excellent technical skills and written ability, be motivated and enthusiastic.
- Be commercially aware and have the ability to work on their own initiative and to meet deadlines and be able to liaise successfully with clients.
- The successful candidate will be involved on multiple projects in the Data Centres & Biopharma sectors as well as, Education, Healthcare and Leisure.
- Ability to work in AutoCad would be an advantage.
- Experience in Amtech or Easypower, BIM/Revit systems will offer an advantage.
- Applicants must speak fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland.
Salary & Benefits:
- Excellent Salary circa €50,000 – €60,000 fully negotiable commensurate with the candidate’s skills and experience
- Time in Lieu
- Free parking
- Mileage expenses
- Shower facilities
- Car parking
- Situated in central Dublin, close to Dart, Rail & Luas stations.
- Ongoing CPD
If you are an Electrical Engineer looking for your next career move please call or email your CV to Caroline Herlihy. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC has more than 19 years’ experience working in the recruitment of engineering & construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.