Electrical Engineer (x3) with a minimum of 5 years’ experience are required to join a leading multinational engineering contractor for projects in Amsterdam and Frankfurt. They work with some of the world’s leading companies within the Pharmaceutical, Industrial, Healthcare, Oil & Gas, and Technology sectors.
The successful Electrical Engineer will have the opportunity to progress their career while working on a wide range of award winning projects across Europe.
- Fit-out for data hall, Netherlands – €15 million plus
- Fit-out for data hall, Netherlands – €25 million plus
- Internet exchange facility, Ireland – €25 million plus
Minimum Requirements and Responsibilities:
- A 3rd level qualification in Electrical engineering with a trade background.
- A minimum of 5 years as an Electrical Engineer
- Competent producing 3D drawings
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, MS Project and Microsoft
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- Preparation of specifications and drawings for a range electrical system
- Previous experience within a data centre is an advantage but not essential
- Must be a team player
- Salary will be depending on experience.
- An excellent benefits package is in place for the successful Electrical engineer.
- Paid accommodation
If you are an Electrical Engineer looking for your next career move, please can you send your Cv to Keith Leavy or call- 086 781 0667 for a confidential discussion.