One of Ireland’s most successful architectural practices are seeking to recruit a talented Design Architect to join the growing team. With an ever-expanding project portfolio, the successful Design Architect will join a well-respected and award-winning practice with a range of prestigious projects.
The ideal Design Architect will be competent carrying out feasibility studies and design development in collaboration with the Project Director. Full proficiency in 2d/3d drawing (Revit), excellent communication skills and strong design skills are important to be considered.
In addition to working on exciting projects, personal and professional development is encouraged and rewarded.
- Hold professional membership to RIAI, RIBA or working towards registration
- Must have a minimum of 5 years’ post graduate experience working for Architectural practices
- Project experience medium to large scale commercial developments
- Working knowledge and experience with current building and planning legislation
- Proven experience in conducting feasibility studies and design development
- Excellent design skills
- Proficiency in Revit – 2d and 3d, desired
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Team player
- Eligibility to work in Ireland in essential
- €Excellent remuneration package including
- 21 days’ holidays
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Annual salary review
- Dublin city centre
If you are a Registered Architect with strong design skills and recent industry experience and are interested in this opportunity or further opportunities within the Architectural industry in Ireland, please email your CV to Deborah Byrne for further details.
All conversations are strictly confidential and your cv will not be submitted to any positions without full discussion