Exciting opportunity for a Controls Engineer to join an industry leader in the built environment. The successful Controls Engineer will work as part of the engineering team, you will be responsible for the design of various projects and will be expected to take them from initial brief through scheme & detail design to installation and commissioning support.
Please contact Stephen on 086 781 0666 for more information.
You will be involved in a diverse range of design projects across all sectors including Data Centres, Commercial, Industrial, Healthcare, Retail, Leisure and Educational.
- Relevant degree in Controls / Building Services / Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Chartered Engineer or working towards Chartership
- 5 – 7 years post graduate experience
- Experience within large-scale Building Services projects
- Excellent report writing skills
- In-depth knowledge of standards & regulations
Salary and benefits:
- Extensive benefits package worth circa 12-15% of salary – full details on application
- Annual Bonus
- Group discount on Health Insurance
- Life Assurance & Income Protection
- Paid membership fees for two professional institutes
- Travel to work scheme
- Flexible working hours
- Ongoing CPD – excellent mentoring and support provided
- Modern offices
- Great location
If you are Senior Controls Systems Engineer with 5+ years post graduate experience in Design (Chartered or working toward Chartership), please forward your CV or contact Stephen on 086 781 0666 for a confidential discussion. All applications are treated in strict confidence.